FIITJEE was created in 1992 by the vision and toil of Mr. D. K. Goel, a Mechanical Engineering Graduate from IIT Delhi. We had a very humble beginning as a forum for IIT-JEE, with a vision to provide an ideal launch pad for serious JEE aspirants. Along the way to realization of this vision, we went beyond merely coaching for IIT-JEE. We actually started to make a difference in the way Students think and approach problems.
The Kolkata North Centre started operations in the academic year 2009-2010 with 3 batches comprising of a total of 60 students, and a total of 3 permanent faculty members. Classes for the first academic year were held at Mother International School, Salt Lake. By the second academic-year of the centre, classes were being held at the office premises, at VIP Towers, after an encouraging enrolment of over 100 students. The number of faculty members also doubled in that academic year. Over the course of years, the centre grew leaps and bounds as many other distinguished faculty members have joined in to hone the talents of the ever-increasing pool of students.
The students of the centre have always produced results that have been pleasing and encouraging for the students following in their footsteps. Moreover, after the shift to the new pattern of JEE Mains and Advanced, the results have only improved considerably due to an educated change in the culture of teaching at the centre which is driven towards results in the current examination scenario. Over the last years of the new pattern, the centre has achieved an unprecedented conversion rate of over 22.5% in IITJEE Advanced and an astounding 52% conversion in IITJEE Mains (both from the entire pool of students appearing in IITJEE Mains). After consistently producing ranks in the top 500 for years we take pride in the performance and results of our alumni and the encouragement it brings to the hearts of our teachers and students.
"To create world’s best for profit education company that serves the society for a thousand years – may be perennially.”
"Keeping our mission in mind, we will establish a transformational leadership position in each of our projects across the globe. We will become a comprehensive global leader in education by 2030."
Our Guiding Principles
- Consciously work, every moment of the day, to ensure that every student fully unravels his / her multidimensional talent & potential. Be perfect in everything that we do.
- Perfection is making the best efforts within the constraints of space, time & resources.
- Annalise every task with fundamentals and accept existing practices if perfect otherwise innovate to move forward to achieve our Mission in consonance with our vision.
- Work ethically to inspire everyone who comes in our contact.
- Utilize technology to connect students, parents, teachers, administrators, bureaucrats & the government for collaborative efforts to transform global society. Facilitate information flow to all those who matter to humanity.
- Establish joint ventures & partnerships with compatible & synergistic individuals, associations, companies and governments.
FIITJEE spirit of excellence will touch every area of education from a few weeks old foetus in a mother’s womb at vibrations level to adults at University level education, transforming the world by making children better sons, better daughters, better mothers, better fathers and better human beings in totality.
We see all the positivity & all the goodness of the Universe to support us in giving a Utopian future to the mankind on earth.